“Our vision is to create a happy school community where all children participate, excel and are proud of their achievements.”
We want all of our pupils to be: Happy, Proud, & Successful (HPS)
Hilton Primary School encourages everyone to participate by:
- Providing a welcoming, safe, happy school where everyone is respected and listened to; a school where we take pride in ourselves and our achievements, where we foster a strong sense of belonging that enables all children to become confident and successful learners.
- Being the hub of our local community.
- Working in partnership with our parents and wider community in the education of our pupils.
Hilton Primary School encourages everyone to excel by:
- Striving for the highest possible standards of achievement and behaviour in an environment that emphasises kindness and optimism.
- Valuing independence, developing a deeper level of learning and providing a creative and innovative curriculum which enables our pupils to become active citizens of the future.
- Aspiring to be a centre for truly excellent practitioners, where high quality leadership is extended to professionals in other schools and where the staff are committed to their own learning journey and the sharing of good practice.
Hilton Primary School enables everyone to be proud of their achievements by:
- Encouraging everyone to do their very best. Developing a love of learning inspired by high quality teaching.
- Building and developing upon individual strengths and talents.